Get undivided time with our team at the shop so we observe and figure out:
- Your strengths and the things that make you really good on the field
- Where you’re losing energy and how it’s contributing to your lack of performance
- The magic is in the movement. If we want to create changes, we have to start here.
- What you think you’re supposed to do when you hit or throw
- It’s not often what you see that’s the problem. It’s what we think we’re supposed to do that creates it.
- How your routines are either helping or hurting your ability to perform
- You might think a certain drill is helping you, but it needs to help you move better. If it’s not, it’s hurting you.
When we have a good understanding of who you are as a player and what’s holding you back, it’s time to try some things.
- How a simple change in thought or a different perception on what you’re trying to do can have huge impacts on your swing and delivery
- You can’t blame your body for a problem that started in the brain
- How the right cue can get you in tune with a movement inefficiency that is sapping you of power and performance
- We’ve seen kids 4-5 mph instantly when given the right unlock
- Demonstations designed to help you feel good movement vs. bad movement
- If you can’t feel the difference, it’s not going to make a difference